To reinforce our team, we are looking for a new member from now on:
Mechanical engineer (m/f)
- Studies at a university of applied sciences or university
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
e.g. Visual Basic Dot Net or Java
- Good language skills in German and English
- Strength calculations in pressure vessel design according to various standards
- Model creation and calculations with FEM
- Maintaining the LV material database
- Customer consulting, training, seminars
- versatile projects – from planning to implementation Working on the PC and customer support on site
- independent working
- continuous education and training
- Flexible working hours
- Safe job thanks to a wide range of offers
- performance-based salary
- a committed team of colleagues (mechanical engineers, process engineers and computer scientists)
We are looking for project-related:
Computer scientist (m/f)
- Databases (MS ACCESS and SQL Server)
- Visual Basic Dot Net
- Internet-based applications
Apply by email.
Lauterbach Verfahrenstechnik GmbH PO Box 711117, 76338 Eggenstein, Tel: +49-721 – 978 22 0 GERMANY
Holiday job or hourly work over a longer period of time
To support our team, we are looking for students of the following disciplines to implement process engineering calculation approaches in calculation software and to test developed software in accordance
with the certification requirements
- Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering
- Pressure vessel design
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer science
Programming knowledge in Visual Basic is required.
Working hours and payment (depending on qualification) can be agreed upon on an hourly basis or as a fixed price.
Software tester wanted
We are looking for a software tester (6-10 hrs/week) for the field of pressure vessel design.
Applications can be made by email.
This post is also available in: