On the basis of your task specifications, we carry out cost-effective calculations at a fixed price. This has the advantage for the customer of being able to achieve results quickly without any training period or without purchasing the program for a single use.
More than 400 programs can be used for calculation:
- VDI Heat Atlas / Heat Exchangers / Condensers / Physical Properties
- Thermodynamics / Fluid Mechanics
- Tube bundle vibration analysis according to Prof. Gelbe
- Pipeline construction / AD2000 / EURONORM / ASME / TRD / WRC
- Flow simulation with CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Calculations according to the Finite Element Method, FEM
As soon as the necessary data is available, we prepare a free offer with fixed price and delivery date (in case of order). The documentation can be in German and/or English. The calculations will be sent by email as a PDF file.
Strength calculations according to AD 2000 / ASME / EN 13445 / TRD
CFD Calculations with SolidWorks Flow Simulation and ANSYS CFD
FEM calculations with Solidworks Simulation and ANSYS Mechanical
Thermal and hydraulic design of heat exchangers
Data required for design (PDF)
Tube bundle vibration analysis according to Prof. Gelbe
Stress in piping systems
Meshed pipe networks / flow technology / pressure losses
- Hydraulic calculation of the pipe network
Display of the pressure loss for each individual line
Indication of the pressure loss at each calculation node
- Creation of node and line tables according to the client’s specifications (site plans, isometrics).
A node must be created for each branch and each change in the nominal width.
- Basic run incl. two variation runs
- Documentation of the system and the results
Determination of physical properties
Determination of physical properties upon consultation
The determined data can be transmitted at short notice by email.
List of existing substances
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: