Create RTF / DOCX files from templates with and without cover sheet
It is now possible to create templates and cover sheets for the printout itself, which are then saved with the calculation file (ATL). When loading the calculation, the template file and the cover sheet are loaded at the same time. Both can be edited before printing, so that revisions, drawing changes, etc. can be included and saved.
- The text area is freely editable. Own text parts or graphics can be integrated.
- The headings of the chapters such as standard titles or position descriptions are real headings. The headers and footers can be freely designed by the user.
- The headers and footers can be freely designed by the user.
- Header and footer can be changed globally at a single point of the document.
- A table of contents created by MS Word adapts to page changes or insert operations. The table of contents is dynamic, i.e. you can jump directly to the corresponding chapter with one click. This function is also retained when converting to PDF format.
- Headings can be inserted in the header, e.g. project name and commission number.
This post is also available in: