The basis is the calculation rule TGL 32903/29 of the former German Democratic Republic.
The BV29 module is used to calculate chambers in divided and undivided design with flat gaskets for air-cooled heat exchangers.
The chambers work under internal overpressure.
Scope of calculation
- Bolt forces for test, assembly and operating condition
- Required tube sheet thickness
- Required wall thickness of cover
- Verification of load-bearing capacity for fixing the tubes in the tube sheet
- Determination of the coefficient of elasticity for the flange connection between cover and tube sheet according to ST RGW 3649-82
The following construction types are taken into account:
- Rectangular chambers in divided design with welded, cast or pressed cover
- Divided and non-divided chambers with welded semi-cylindrical cover
- Welded and pressed-welded chambers with and without partition walls
Price: see price list
This post is also available in: