Standards of the Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association Inc., 10th edition (EJMA)
The program determines and checks
- the allowable total movement of one convolution
- the allowable stresses caused by internal pressure and movement
It calculates also:
- the rigidities
- the number of allowable load cycles
The following construction types are possible:
- round, unreinforced bellows
- round, reinforced bellows
- round, toroidal bellows
with or without protective layer.
The expansion joints might be single expansion joints or universal epansion joints. The user specifies pressure, temperature, the geometrical dimensions, the materials and the movements.
The movements of a pre-stressing of the expansion joint can be considered.
List price EJMA: 1200 EUR plus VAT
- Standards of the Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association, Inc., 10th edition
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: