Evaporation of pure substances in shell-and-tube heat exchangers
The evaporator program serves for the design and simulation of pure substance evaporators without preheating of the liquid and without superheating of the steam. The evaporators have a forced flow.
The following designs can be calculated:
- Tube-side evaporation
- Shell-side evaporation
- Horizontal evaporators
- Vertical evaporators with upward or downward flow
- Double-pipe heat exchangers
The calculation is performed incrementally during evaporation in horizontal tubes. For each increment, the heat flux density, the flow pattern and the pressure loss are determined.
Determination of size can be performed from a series (factory standards, DIN standards) or in free form. An exact, editable tubesheet is generated.
The physical properties are provided in separate program modules (see scope of delivery). Unpublished reference values can be determined by critical values
- Thermal and hydraulic calculation of shell-and-tube heat exchangers for single-phase media and evaporating pure substances. The heating medium may be any single-phase fluid or saturated steam
- Creation of dimensioned sketches.
- Optimization of a new exchanger on the basis of given standard dimensions.
- Output of specification sheets in MS-Excel
- Detailed tube sheet generation.
- Determination of the operation by multidimensional parameter studies in graphical and tabular form.
- Calculation approaches for nucleate boiling and convective boiling.
- Vibration analysis
- Calculation of entry and exit regions in shell
Price of standard version on request
Scope of delivery and extensions at extra charge
*requires program PROPER
® Registered trademark of Clariant GmbH
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: